Dayton Contest Dinner
Saturday, May 20, 2023
Hope Hotel, Wright Patterson AFB
Social Hour opens at 5:30pm
Dinner starts at 6:30pm
Keynote Speaker – TBD
The North Coast Contesters are pleased to host the 29th Annual Dayton Contest Dinner. Please use our Contact Us form if you need further assistance.
Main Prize: TBD
When & Where:
The Contest dinner will be held on Saturday night, May 20, 2023 at 6:30pm. Cash bar opens at 5:30pm. Located at the Hope Hotel, Wright Patterson AFB (Official Contest Hotel).
Contest Dinner Highlights:
- Master of Ceremonies: John Dorr, K1AR
- Dinner Speaker: TBD
- 2023 CQ Contest Hall of Fame Inductions: To Be Announced at the Dinner
- Many contest operators from around the world attend this event. If you enjoy radio contesting, you do not want to miss this Contest Dinner!
- Chicken Marsala or Vegetarian
- Buttered Red Skin Potatoes
- Southern Style Green Beans
- Chocolate Cake or Cheesecake with berries (desserts will be placed on the table randomly)
- Choice of Beverage (Coffee, Hot or Iced Tea)
Ticket Costs & Table Options:
- Purchase 1 Ticket for $42. You will be randomly seated. We will email you a Ticket Confirmation – print this and bring to the dinner, as it will be your ticket.
- Purchase Multiple Tickets for $42 each. Each attendee will be randomly seated. When ordering two or more tickets, we will mail all of them to the mailing address you specify on the order form.
- Purchase an Entire Table for 10 people for $410 All 10 will be seated at your own round table, reserved in your name. Location of your reserved table will be random. We will mail you your 10 tickets via US Mail about two weeks before the dinner. Any multiple tickets purchased after May 1st please bring your receipt to claim your tickets.
- Seating is limited. No tickets will be sold at the door.
- See the Get Tickets page to purchase tickets and/or tables via PayPal or Credit Card.
- Sorry, no refunds.
Room reservations for 2023 will be taken by the Hope Hotel starting on Monday, June 6th, 2022, at 9 AM EDT. Do not call them before that time. You can get room reservations by phone only. If you try to book online, you will see that there are no rooms for those dates. Every room in the Hope Hotel has been blocked for Contesters and DXers for Hamvention week. Starting Monday, June 6th, 2022, at 9 AM EDT, you can call 937-879-2696 and ask for a reservation in the Contest University 2023 room block. There is no minimum night commitment. The room rate is $145 per night plus tax and that includes a hot buffet breakfast each day of your stay. The room rate is the same for a single queen, two queens or a single king with a pull out.
We look forward to seeing you on Wednesday night, May 17, 2023, for the first night of the 2023 Contest Super Suite at the Hope Hotel.