Dayton Contest Dinner
Saturday, May 20, 2023
Hope Hotel, Wright Patterson AFB
Social Hour opens at 5:30pm
Dinner starts at 6:30pm
Keynote Speaker – Bryant Rascoll, KG5HVO
Main Prize: Icom IC-7610
When & Where:
The Contest dinner will be held on Saturday night, May 20, 2023 at 6:30pm. Cash bar opens at 5:30pm. Located at the Hope Hotel, Wright Patterson AFB (Official Contest Hotel).
Contest Dinner Highlights:
- Master of Ceremonies: John Dorr, K1AR
- Dinner Speaker: Bryant Rascoll, KG5HVO
- 2023 CQ Contest Hall of Fame Inductions: To Be Announced at the Dinner
- Many contest operators from around the world attend this event. If you enjoy radio contesting, you do not want to miss this Contest Dinner!
- Hope Chicken Supreme or Vegetarian
- Buttered Red Skin Potatoes
- Southern Style Green Beans
- Chocolate Cake or Cheesecake with berries (desserts will be placed on the table randomly)
- Choice of Beverage (Coffee, Hot or Iced Tea)
Ticket Costs & Table Options:
- Purchase 1 Ticket for $45. You will be randomly seated. We will email you a Ticket Confirmation – print this and bring to the dinner, as it will be your ticket.
- Purchase Multiple Tickets for $45 each. Each attendee will be randomly seated. When ordering two or more tickets, we will mail all of them to the mailing address you specify on the order form.
- Purchase an Entire Table for 10 people for $440 All 10 will be seated at your own round table, reserved in your name. Location of your reserved table will be random. We will mail you your 10 tickets via US Mail about two weeks before the dinner. Any multiple tickets purchased after May 1st please bring your receipt to claim your tickets.
- Seating is limited. No tickets will be sold at the door.
- See the Get Tickets page to purchase tickets and/or tables via PayPal or Credit Card.
- Sorry, no refunds.