Dayton Contest Dinner
Saturday, May 16, 2020
Crowne Plaza Hotel
Social Hour opens at 5:30pm
Dinner starts at 6:30pm
The North Coast Contesters are pleased to host the 28th Annual Dayton Contest Dinner. Please use our Contact Us form if you need further assistance.
Main Prize: Icom IC-7610 (2019)
When & Where:
The Contest dinner will be held on Saturday night, May 16, 2020 at 6:30pm. Cash bar opens at 5:30pm. Located at the Crowne Plaza Hotel (Official Contest Hotel) at 5th and Jefferson Streets (Next to the Downtown Convention Center) Dayton, Ohio in the Presidential Ballroom.
Contest Dinner Highlights:
- Master of Ceremonies: John Dorr, K1AR
- Dinner Speaker: TBD
- 2020 CQ Contest Hall of Fame Inductions: To Be Announced at the Dinner
- Many contest operators from around the world attend this event. If you enjoy radio contesting, you do not want to miss this Contest Dinner!
- Prime Rib of Beef or Vegetarian
- Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Choice of Beverage (Coffee, Hot or Iced Tea)
Ticket Costs & Table Options:
- Purchase 1 Ticket for $42. You will be randomly seated. We will email you a Ticket Confirmation – print this and bring to the dinner, as it will be your ticket.
- Purchase Multiple Tickets for $42 each. Each attendee will be randomly seated. When ordering two or more tickets, we will mail all of them to the mailing address you specify on the order form.
- Purchase an Entire Table for 10 people for $410 All 10 will be seated at your own round table, reserved in your name. Location of your reserved table will be random. We will mail you your 10 tickets via US Mail about two weeks before the dinner. Any multiple tickets purchased after May 1st please bring your receipt to claim your tickets.
- Purchase an Entire Table for 12 people for $492. All 12 will be seated at your own rectangular table, reserved in your name. Location of your reserved table will be random. We will mail you your 12 tickets via US Mail about two weeks before the dinner. Any multiple tickets purchased after May 1st please bring your receipt to claim your tickets.
- Seating is limited. No tickets will be sold at the door.
- See the Get Tickets page to purchase tickets and/or tables via PayPal or Credit Card.
- Sorry, no refunds.